Sunday, March 28, 2010

zhongshan to guzhen

Hi All



I would like to travel from Hongkong Int. Airport to Zhongshan and then on to Guzhen.What would be the best way to travel. Thanks



B





zhongshan to guzhen


Hong Kong -- Zhongshan bus: http://www.991bus.com/zskx/



The 0740 departure can also get you all the way to Guzhen, I think.



zhongshan to guzhen


I would say that depends on how quick you want to get there and your budget for transportation.



Most people on business take the ferry.



There%26#39;s a direct ferry from the airport airside before you go through immigration.



12.10 0r 15.40 are the times.



Or you need to go to the china ferry in kowloon



Boat times are almost every hour and half appx.



When you get to the port in zhongshan do you want to go direct to Guzhen? If so that would be about 100 to 130rmb one way in taxi. If you want to go to zhongshan first then I think it%26#39;s about 50RMb in taxi.



I%26#39;m sure you can get a bus to zhongshan but I have never taken it.



Oh and there is probably the best Indian restaurant in this area in Guzhen which I am sure you will be taken too

No comments:

Post a Comment