Sunday, March 28, 2010

Malaysian --> Macau to HK

I am going to Macau via AirAsia (yes, it is a free ticket) mid Apr (11/4 - 14/4)...and...





1. I may want to visit HK if got time. Does any one from Malaysia know that -- should I get any visa (or whatsoever kind of doc/permit) to get over to HK from Macau?





2. I may want to visit Zhuhai if got time. Does any one from Malaysia know that -- should I get any visa (or whatsoever kind of doc/permit) to get over to Zhuhai from Macau?





Thanks!



Malaysian --%26gt; Macau to HK


Hi,



most nationalities don%26#39;t need a visa for short trips to Hong Kong.



In normal circumstances Malaysian nationals would be able to get a visa on arrival if crossing from macau to Zhuhai but I don%26#39;t know how things are at present - read my separate posting in the general China forums.



Malaysian --%26gt; Macau to HK


This is the info I obtained...I will only apply for the china visa sometime in Aug..hope this help..pls update me too..thanks





http://www.chinese-embassy.info/asia/mys.htm (Visa appl details %26amp; form) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia





The office is at Plaza OSK, Jln Ampang I think is on 1st or 2nd Floor, is above Bank of China. The consular office open from morning maybe 9.00am till 11.30 (like 1/2 day). So you need to be there b4 11.30am.




to enter HK via macau for malaysia, u dont need to apply for anything,, just ur passport will do,





had no problems myself going over to hk via macau




Hi, as Malaysian passport holders,you do not require visa for entry into Macau and also Hong Kong.Just your passport,and you are allowed free 30days stay.





When entering/departing Macau/HK, on the ferry,you will need to fill up embarkation/disembarkation card.A small carbon slip of paper.





Then to enter Zhuhai,you can get a VOA at immigration.





However,going to either Zhuhai or HK will befall the weekend(as per your date of travel),of which larger influx of visitors are expected and longer queues at CIQs.




Thanks all for your precious input. Really appreciate it.




Please note that the VOA service for Zhuhai has been suspended at least until after the Olympic Games, and probably until mid-October.




i would avoid voa and apply for visa fm KL for visits to China.




landing.netmyne.com/index.jsp…





Pls check on the above link for visa application in KL, M%26#39;sia. I just heard from my friend who just got back from the consular office that the doc required now are more (maybe due to olympic 2008). My friend is going to some parts of china/macau in May and he is applying single entry visa.





Doc required for visa





1) appl form



2) passport



3) bank a/c showing %26gt; than RM2K



4) accomm in macau



5) air ticket confirmation





Kindly call the consular office to confirm as you mite not want to go there and return due to insufficient doc...




landing.netmyne.com/index.jsp…





this is the web

No comments:

Post a Comment