Tuesday, March 30, 2010

2-bedroom serviced apartment for 1 week

Any recommendations? I intend to bring my family to Hong Kong for a 5D4N visit in May and am sourcing for a 2 bedroom serviced apartment where possible.



2-bedroom serviced apartment for 1 week


Hi, wonder if this is available for 1 week:-





Citadines Hongkong Ashley





18 Ashley Road,



Tsimshatsui, Kowloon,



2-bedroom serviced apartment for 1 week


Want to try this? www.olympicterrace.com.hk



I will be staying in this apartment from 29/03 till 02/04.



You may want to wait for my review on this apartment before you made decision?




thank you for both your recommendations. I%26#39;ll check out their websites and will look forward to the subsequent reviews.




Just posted the other post, and here is another who is asking for service apartment, you can also try below webiste for more comparison



www.involvementstay.com/Accommodation.htm




ckow,





Hi, after a 5D4N trip in HK, I just written a review for The Olympic Terrace, you may check it out later.





Overall, we are very satisfied and higly recommend this apartment. The location is great and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment