Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tour Guide and Future Connection

I%26#39;m traveling to Beijing for the first time, with my 20 year old son, in June. I would like to hire a private tour guide for some of the time we%26#39;re there. My son will be spending a semester studying in Beijing beginning next January, and I%26#39;m hoping that I might find a tour guide who would be a good connection (only connection!) for him while he%26#39;s there. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated!



Tour Guide and Future Connection


Welcome to beijing! and beijing is a madarin metropolis, hope you can do some good culture exchange during you%26#39;re in the city.!



Tour Guide and Future Connection


you can find both Qing and Alvin,they are ncie guides




Welcome to Beijing. I would like to help as a connection, and free assistance.




If your son is 20 then I assume he is internet savyy. He can find a lot of websites to make some Chinese friends who are keen to hang out with you to learn english. He can also place ads in site like this one: www.thebeijinger.com/index.php?a=5%26b=186%26c=



He will probably too many friends to handle very quickly.




We arrived back today, from a trip to China. We booked Alvin for 2 days and he was fantastic. I would highly recommend him. He spoke very good english and took us to great places. On average the cost was 675 yuan a day.




I too have just returned form Beijing yesterday, and via this site and recommendations, booked Alvin for a few days of touring. He is an amazing guide...most helpful, accomodating and gracious. If you would like a contact for him, contact me...I wont hesitate to pass on his addy.


  • rosacea treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment