Sunday, March 28, 2010

Shanghai in May

Hi,



We%26#39;re planning on having a May 2006 wedding in Shanghai (probably after Labor Day). I am having a difficult time finding anything on the internet -- someone said that Shanghai is just an unusual destination wedding location.





Can anyone help me with some of my questions?





1. Any great wedding coordinators/agencies (English speaking would be ideal)?



2. Best place in Shanghai to get married?



3. Best place to have a banquet?



4. Would like to rent a house for one week stay instead of hotel, any suggestions?





Thank you in advance!



Shanghai in May


2: The Bund (seems impossible)



Lujiazui Park in Pudong New Area (around are highscrapers, nice!!!)





3: Shangrila Hotel nearby





4: a house? If you need a room, you can check out any service apartment in Shanghai





***Barry Yu %26amp; Exciting Shanghai***



Coming soon, to a Shanghai near you...



http://spaces.msn.com/members/bariyu/



Shanghai in May


Hi There,





Did you ever have your wedding in Shanghai? I%26#39;m trying to plan one there myself and am running into similar issues. I would REALLY APPRECIATE it if you can forward any good contacts for wedding planners to my email mariechen@gmail.com (I don%26#39;t have an account on Trip Advisor). Any info would be appreciated.





Thanks,





Marie








I can%26#39;t recommend anything from experience but ';chinabridal.com'; seems to be what you%26#39;re looking for. Any of the 4/5 star hotels will organise for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment