Tuesday, March 30, 2010

resort near hong kong to stay for extended beech holiday

on our recent holiday to thailand there was a holiday programme on the tv advertising a holiday resort island not to far from hong kong can anyone help to tell me were this is and what was it called.i seem to think it was a couple of hours or so away and it began with the letter h



resort near hong kong to stay for extended beech holiday


Possibly Hainan Island, a tropical island off the southern China coast. Sanya is becoming is becoming an increasingly popular resort on the island.



resort near hong kong to stay for extended beech holiday


Hong Kong is not known as a beach destination but I came across travelinsaikung.org.hk/english/beaches.shtml



According to them there are Clear Water Bay Beach and Silverstrand Bay Beach, which have good water quality and are popular with the locals. You might want to google it. Sai Kung is supposedly well known for it%26#39;s fresh seafood. I plan to check it out on my trip next month. I doubt you%26#39;ll find anything comparable to Kata Noi (you mentioned Thailand) anywhere near Hong Kong, but I could be wrong.




Another good link:http://www.geoexpat.com/hong-kong-guide/visitors-guide/best-beaches-in-hong-kong/




I vote for Sanya... just came back a couple of weeks ago.... I plan to go back myself !





Other options: Thailand- Phuket, Koh Samui



Indonesia- Bali, Bintan (via Singapore)



Japan- Okinawa is becoming popular destination for HK locals....

No comments:

Post a Comment