Sunday, March 28, 2010

Olympics-cold feet?

I am the Travel editor for The Associated Press, AP, the news wire service. My name is Beth Harpaz. I have to write a story this week (April 14-19) about whether Americans are getting cold feet regarding travel to China for the Olympics. I would love to hear your thoughts on this subject. Unfortunately I can only quote you if you are willing to share your full name. Feel free to post here or email me at bharpaz@ap.org.



If you have plans to go, has it crossed your mind at all to stay home in light of Tibet and other political concerns? If you were thinking of going, are you less likely to go now? If you are committed to going, is it fair to say that you are really not worried about safety or other issues? Would love to hear any opinions on these and other issues. Thanks!



Olympics-cold feet?


I%26#39;ll email you....

No comments:

Post a Comment