Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Muji in HK?

Hi! Does anyone here know where MUJI in Hong Kong is? Thanks a bunch!





:)





Muji in HK?


chcked www.muji.com.hk ?



Muji in HK?




Thanks so much Bibimbob for the links!!





I think I%26#39;ll hit the Miramar address when I go there next month. It%26#39;s probably next to Uniqlo, a favorite store of mine too.




Muji%26#39;s Causeway Bay shop is a lot bigger than the TST one. There%26#39;s also a Uniqlo in the same building (although Uniqlo in Miramar is quite big as well).






Thanks Glacierfield for that info. I%26#39;d probably hit those two places since I go to Causeway Bay too when in HK. Sogo, Ikea plus Muji %26amp; Uniqlo :)






Oops, Glacierfed. Wrong spelling.




Just curious, 3cia: are there ikea stores in the philippines?






Ikea stores per se, none. Just some shops selling Ikea stuff with other merchandise.





I spend an hour or two browsing through Ikea below Park Lane in Causeway. I%26#39;m in my ';home improvement'; phase in my life. Done with the luxury bags phase LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment