Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Airport to Metropark (Mongkok)

Hi there, would like to check, how can I travel frm the airport to Metropark mongkok hotel (缁存櫙).





Understand there%26#39;s airport shuttle, correct me if I am wrong. I can take bus A21 to the hotel, which stop mus i alight to get to my hotel? And A11 from my hotel back to the airport?





Can I use the Octopus card to pay for the bus fare as well?





Thanks.



Airport to Metropark (Mongkok)


citybus.com.hk/eng/鈥?/a>





5th stop is Metropark mongkok.





Yes u can use the Octopus card to pay for the bus fare.



Airport to Metropark (Mongkok)


Thanks taipo_babe. May I knw which bus no. shld I hope on from my hotel back to the airport then.




Hamham, we stayed at Metropark Mongkok in March. The one in Lai Chi Kok road right? We took Airport City Bus A21 and it stops right outside the hotel. Cost HK$33. Very convenient. There will be announcement before the next stop so just pay attention or look out for the board announcement inside the bus. It will show Metropark Mongkok if it is the next stop.





We thought we can take the same bus back from hotel to airport but the bus driver said we can%26#39;t so we had to take the Airport Express instead.





The Prince Edward MTR is just 1 minute away. Take the MTR to the nearest Airport station and change to the airport express.





Yes, you can pay using the Octopus card.




The A21 doesn%26#39;t have a stop near MP Mongkok when going back to the airport. Alternatively, you can catch the E21 bus, which stops outside 739 Nathan Road before Bute Street, a block or so from the Metropark. You can ask the concierge for directions to the bus stop.



You should note that the E21 makes more stops along the way than the A21, and therefore would be a bit slower getting to the airport. However, the fare is less expensive ($14 vs. $33).



citybus.com.hk/eng/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment