Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Which hotel to book in April... panicking right now!

Hi everyone... yes... as the topic suggest, I am panicking big time now... i only need one night%26#39;s hotel stay (29-30 Apr) so i dragged my feet until i surf this website to discover April is super peak and super ex for hotels... dang





My budget is SGD250-300; USD375-450; HKD1250-1500, preferably nett but a bit over these figures shouldn%26#39;t kill. If you have any suggestions or have any good deals to share... please spare me a lifeline...





And it would be great if someone can advise if the check-in service at MTR stations is still available.





Thanks to all kind souls out there!!



Which hotel to book in April... panicking right now!


No need to panic, if you look at wotif.com, there is a lot of hotel rooms avaiable for that night and within your budget. Wotif.com listing are real stock-in-hand. Choices includes -





Near Causeway Bay :



L%26#39;hotel Causeway Bay HK$1695





Kowloon :



Royal Plaza HK$1474



YMCA Salisbury HK$1540





Check-in service still available at MTR Hong Kong Station and MTR Kowloon Station, but not for Jetstar Asia.



Which hotel to book in April... panicking right now!


Hi Tin,





Thanks! Tried to check out the rates at Wotif but they seem to change on a daily basis. Will have to make up my mind fast!





Btw, have you got any idea if there is a restriction on the number of hours in advance I can check in my luggage at the MTR stations? My flight is at 8pm and I was hoping I can check them in early in the morning so I can move around fuss free.




Oh, I forgot to mention that I came across this hotel called Hotel Panoroma by Rhombus during my search. Apparently it%26#39;s very new.





Does anyone have experience staying there? Is it near any MTR and shops? I have learned that not all hotel home sites are trustworthy so it%26#39;s better to seek the advice of those who have been there done that =)




If you are on Singapore Airlines or Cathay Pacific, shouldn%26#39;t have problem checking in at the stations in the morning.




Hi Tin,





Thanks again!! Btw, will you have any idea how I can get to the Olympic MTR from Island Harbourview apt? The apt is at Hoi Fai Rd. I checked the map and the MTR station looks the closest but was wondering if I could walk between the two or need to take a bus.





Sorry if it%26#39;s too much to ask =P




There is an overpass connecting, and the walk is around 300 metres.




Thanks a lot Tin! You hv been a gem!!


  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment