Sunday, March 28, 2010

Chickens in Guangxi/Yangshuo area?

This may sound like an odd question, but believe me, it will have a significant impact on our vacation.





Are there live chickens running around in this area? Do people carry chickens on buses?





We are planning a trip to Guangxi/Yangshuo in the fall and would like to explore the rural areas as much as possible. One of us has a severe chicken phobia. I am concerned that there may be chickens running loose in the more rural areas, and that people might ride buses with chickens in cages.





I prefer to walk and ride public transport whenever possible, but don%26#39;t want my friend to be in a constant state of panic. Any advice you can offer will be much appreciated.



Chickens in Guangxi/Yangshuo area?


I think it is likely to come across chickens on public transit and occasionally running loose in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment