Sunday, April 4, 2010

Wanting a callaway driver golf club

Is Hong Kong a good place to look for this? I know most clubs are made in China. When I search this site the messages are very old. Anyone have currant info on where to buy authenic callaway club? and if the price makes it worth the hassle of getting it home. Thank You



Wanting a callaway driver golf club


You could try Central Golf at Bank of America Tower, 12 Harcourt Road, Central. They stock Calloway clubs. The website is;





centralgolf.com.hk/collection/鈥allaway.htm





Don%26#39;t know prices but you can e-mail them cs@centralgolf.com.hk



or phone on (852) 2140 6633 or 6828





also;





Queensway Golf International who have shops at Queensway Plaza, Admiralty and Shun Tak Centre, Connaught Road, Central (where the HK/Macau Ferry Terminal is located);





www.queensway-golf.com.hk/e/default_home.asp



Wanting a callaway driver golf club


There are Callaway Shops here. The one I can remember is in Ocean Terminal, Tsimshatsui. I think there is also one in Pacific Place, Admiralty.




I think some of the sports chains such as Marathon Sports and Royal Sporting House who are in several of the shopping malls also sell Calloway clubs.




Lowu shopping center in Shenzhen....I got some for my husband there and he was thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment