Friday, April 2, 2010

Beijing Subway Questions

The questions about the subway is whether lines 2 and 13 are open until 10PM. I have seen conflicting information on this issue as well as whether the line 5 is now operating. If anyone has current information on these questions I would appreciate it.





Thanks, Joe



Beijing Subway Questions


Line 2 and 13 are both open until 10PM(the same as line 5 ). and i have not heard any news telling that line 5 is being operated.



Beijing Subway Questions


I was in BJ last week. Line 5 is operating. I think while riding Line 2, the recording seemed to mention that it operates until around midnight. I can%26#39;t confirm that but seem take notice that it runs to at least midnight on the counter-clockwise route. Excuse me if I am wrong.




Line 5 is open the latest. The last train leaves the north and south end at 11pm. For line 2 all trains are done running by 11 pm. Line 13 is just like line 2. I%26#39;ve lived in BJ for awhile so I%26#39;m quite familiar with this. Its kind of an inconvenience that they would fix. Back in america the subway went all night but in Beijing if you want to travel past 10:30 you pretty much have to take a taxi...




As far as I can see from the Beijing metro official website, line 5 is operational.



What station/line/direction are you asking for the last train timings? I think all are operational till after 2300.




we were in Beijing a couple of days ago.



the line 5 is operating now.



the whole line is nice including train and stations.



our private guide Jack assist us to explore subway.




Beijing subwayé”›?/p>


http://www.bjsubway.com/ens/index.html




this is a good question,





i personally was thinking always that the train in subway will be coming 1 time/ hour at night time.



that%26#39;s what a metropolis is supposed to be like.





this encourage ppl. to go out clubing, walking around, consuming and doing something at night time, ppl. in big city is more active than those in village, they%26#39;d like to come out midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment