Sunday, April 4, 2010

Shopping in Guanghzou

Hi All





I am going to Guanghzou in May for sight seeing and shopping, am so excited about all I have heard about the shopping there I am wondering could anybody recommend the best shops near the Guanghzou Mater Station as this is where my hotel is situated.



I would be so grateful for any information about the best quality products to buy and where and if anybody knows a good service or agency for shipping to Africa.



Thanks in advance



Shopping in Guanghzou


guangzhou is not a part of hong kong. please post under china.



Shopping in Guanghzou


Is there some reason why you couldn%26#39;t have posted this in the Guangzhou forum? tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g298555-i3651-Guan鈥?/a>



What%26#39;s Guangzhou ';Mater Station';?!



What on earth are you really interested in buying? Are you buying for personal use or business?



The best stuff will be garbage to me if I have no use for it.




It is my first time using this website, will post in correct forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment