Friday, April 2, 2010

Personal Travel Companion

I am a student in a entrepreneurship class at the U of M. As a part of the class, we are encouraged to create a business plan, somehow pertaining to China travel. My idea is to create an opportunity for visitors to select a personal travel companion to plan and accompany you or your group in outings to resteraunts, clubs, or other prime tourist destianations. This companion would have personal ties to all the best and most exclusive resteraunts, clubs, and other hot spots in order to guarantee VIP treatment and a memorable experience. There would a flat fee determined by the number of days you are accompanied. Would you, as China travelers, be interested in a service of this nature?





Please feel free to leave both positive and negative responses, recommendations, or criticisms. I appreciate your feedback!





Personal Travel Companion


I am travelling to China in September and would be interested in having a guide to accompany me for some of my stay, shopping - so I dont get ripped off! and taking me to some of the sights one guide I have heard of has her own car, I will book her for the great wall as it is quite a drive out of Beijing. also I have been told to be carefull what and where you eat, so it would be great to have a local with this knowledge. I hope this has been of some help to you, good luck with your studies

No comments:

Post a Comment