Friday, April 2, 2010

International Student

Hi, I%26#39;m moving next month to Shanghai per two months, perhaps you can help me with a place to stay in Gubei are where my school is located. I know there are cheap motels or hotels where I can stay at least the first two weeks or perhaps make arranges for two months.





Thanks in advance





International Student


Try looking on Shanghai Craigslist, Asiaxpat Shanghai or ShanghaiExpat.



Doesn%26#39;t your school have any accommodation to offer you, in a student hostel or something?



Most landlords prefer to rent for at least 6 months if not 12 so it might be not too easy to find a short-term rental.



Also, what%26#39;s your expected price range?



International Student


Thansk for you info, My school provides accomodation but I had bad experience with it before (Not in China) but I rather to be more comfortable in a motel, hotel or apto.



My budget will be between u$30 and u$35 per day.






Where exactly is your school located? Ie do you know the address?




ADDRESS: Hongqiao campus, C-205 Shang-Mira Commercial Center



2633 West YanAn Road



Changning District



Shanghai




There%26#39;s a Motel 168 at 1119 Yan%26#39;an Xilu, and another at 78 Tianshan Lu. There%26#39;s also a HomeInns TopStar at 1303 Yan%26#39;an Xilu.




Thank you SO much, I will check.




No problem, glad to be of help.



I%26#39;m in my 5th year of study here (though not at that school), you might want to email me at ellyse99@yahoo.com if you have further questions -- put ';TripAdvisor'; and your own username (eg colombi) in the subject line please.




Hi again, can you helpe with more hotels in that area?





Thanks in advance




actually you may find the hotels to stay that girl recommend above first, then check out the apartotel in shanghai.



there%26#39;s lots of apartotels with full price range in shanghai, which no limitation on staying duration that may meet your needs.



you can check out www. apartotel.cn or other similar website for further info.




What was wrong with my earlier recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment