Friday, April 2, 2010

Map of my hotel

Hey guys,





I need help in locating my hotel and printing out the map in chinese. My hotel is Four Points by Sheraton Shanghai, Daning 1928 Gong He Xin Road · Shanghai, Shanghai 200072 · China





Map of my hotel


That%26#39;s a lousy location for sightseeing IMHO, no offence intended. The only thing that%26#39;s convenient for you nearby is probably the Shanghai Circus World where you could see the acrobat performances!



Chinese characters for hotel name and address are 大宁福朋喜来登酒店: 闸北区共和新路1928号



Map of my hotel


Really? Thanks for the advice. I%26#39;m actually only staying here for a business summit and plan to move to another hotel thereafter.





What hotel would you recommend for an ideal location and for a budget of 800 - 1200 RMB?





Also if you were to suggest top 3 must-do%26#39;s for a one-day itinerary what would that be?





Thanks again




What dates would you be staying?



Not sure if Radisson New World would be within your budget... it might not be. Other good choices include Donghu Hotel, Salvo Hotel, Jinjiang Hotel, Jinjiang Tower Hotel etc. That price range should be ok to get you a 4-star hotel in a central location.




For sightseeing, what are your interests and preferences?



With no information to go on, I%26#39;ll make a stab in the dark: the Bund, Nanjing Lu pedestrian street and Shanghai Museum.




Thanks! Thats very helpful. I made reservations at the Radisson Hotel. How do I find a chinese map for the hotel location?




I hardly think you need one, every taxi driver should know where the hotel is if you give him the name and address as shown below.



上海新世界丽笙大酒店: 南京西路88号


  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment