Sunday, April 4, 2010

Tour Company/Guide from Beijing to see Great Wall? day trip

Can someone recommend a good tour company or guide for a day trip from Beijing to the Great Wall? There will be 4 adults and we are planning to go Wed. April 30. Would be great to be picked up at the hotel, but not absolutely necessary.



Tour Company/Guide from Beijing to see Great Wall? day trip


Try cyclechina.com. We did a tour with them last year on the 30th of April! Wass terrific, they have all types.



Tour Company/Guide from Beijing to see Great Wall? day trip


I travel to Beijing about 3-4 times a year. I always hire a young man, Bob Wang as a guide and translator. He has excellant English and a great sense of humor. He will customize your day(s) to see all the sights you%26#39;d like to see. He can also arrange a private car or taxi to take you wherever you want to go. I have hired other guides, but non as articulate and knowlegable. He is genuinely concerned about making your experience pleasurable. He is a certified guide who works independently.I always feel good about hiring him because I know he is so appreciative of the business and will go out of his way to help me. He can be reached at Bobwang1978@yahoo.com.cn




I%26#39;m sorry I posted the incorrect e-mail address for Bob . It should be bobwang19782003@yahoo.com.cn.And he is STILL excellant!!!




There are many sites of Great Wall in Beijing, I would like to recommend the best site of Great Wall in Beijing, which is called ';Jiankou'; (Arrow Lock). But you have to be strong enough to climb the moutain, and reach the top because it is above 1000meters high, and on the top of the moutain. Also this site has not been reconstructed, and the path is difficult to get through.





I just have some photos of this site, and I would like to send you to share the beautiful scene if you like. phil88jia@yahoo.com




beijing hub of tour dispatché”›?/p>


www.bjlyjszx.com/info/lyjsinfoshow_249.html



telé”›?10 8353 1111

No comments:

Post a Comment