Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bus from Airport to Casa Real?

Which bus goes from the airport to the casa real or around that hotel? Or if I take a taxi would it be too expensive? Since its the first time I am travelling I am trying to get all the info I can before I leave.





Thanks a lot for the feedback so far on my other posts.



Bus from Airport to Casa Real?


The cheapest way would be to catch AP1 (MOP3.30) to the ferry pier, go up to departures level, and take the pedestrian overpass that leads to New Yaohan department store and Jai Alai building. Descend to street level at the furthest stairs on the left, keep walking to the back of Jai Alai and turn left. Casa Real is on the same side of the street about a hundred metres along. If you catch a taxi from the airport it would cost MOP60 - 80, depending on traffic conditions and which bridge the driver uses.



Bus from Airport to Casa Real?


Cool, Thanks a lot for that tip! Appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment