Friday, April 2, 2010

Beijing

My Sister is leaving for Beijing on Tuesday. We are concerned about her safety with the current weather



and transportation issues.



I have been trying to find out what the current travel conditions are? Can anyone help?



Thank you



Beijing


The weather in Beijing is quite good, and on Feb 5 it will be -2 to -7 in Celsus, a little windy but OK for flights.





Only the south China is suffering from the snow storm. Donot worry.





BTW, I give you the address of the Capital airport flights infomation.





en.bcia.com.cn/flight/flightinfo.action





I hope it helps. Good luck.



Beijing


The weather is OK, so is the transportation




I don%26#39;t understand the worry. Beijing is a big international city and very safe. Certainly the weather and transportation area lot better than in Canada right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment