Friday, April 2, 2010

Beijing Xinhua Tours

We (husband, wife, 2 daughters) are traveling to Beijing for 1 week in mid-March, I have been corresponding with a rep from Beijing-Xinhua tours to organize a private guided tour for us? Would appreciate comments from anyone with experience with them. They appear to be very workable, and have apparently agreed to no shopping stops. We plan to stay at the Peninsula.



Beijing Xinhua Tours


My husband and I ar planning a visit to Beijing in September and I am looking for a tour company. Soma90 I assume you have been now. Did you use them and how were they?





Welsh Witch



Beijing Xinhua Tours


Hi





Can either of you give me an opinion on this company?




as i know that,xin hua tour comapny is a reliable company

No comments:

Post a Comment