Friday, April 2, 2010

Border crossing

I would like to know what is the best time to cross over to Zhuhai on a saturday as I understand that it%26#39;s usually very busy over the weekend. Would it be less busy before noon?



Border crossing


Saturday is pretty consistently busy; I would count on at least 40 minutes to make the crossing, although there won%26#39;t be so many foreigners going now there are new visa restrictions in place.



Have you heard that no more visas are being issued at the border?



Border crossing


Thanks for your reply. No, I%26#39;m not aware of the new visa ruling. Anyway that shouldn%26#39;t be a problem as I got mine applied in KL.





You mentioned 40 minutes, is it for both Macau %26amp; China immigration?




Yes, that would be the minimum expected to go in one end and out the other - if you get through faster it would be a bonus :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment