Friday, April 2, 2010

Disney Land Shows-in english??

Hi!





I have tried to look online but I cant seem to figure it out.





Can anyone who has seen any of the shows tell me if they offer a show in english?





I am refering to the Lion King show, the Broadway show and the 3D show???





Any info would help....Thanks!!



Disney Land Shows-in english??


You%26#39;re right about their website, there%26#39;s nothing explicit about language. I did manage to figure out I think that ';high school musical'; is in English simply because the song titles were in English. I do vaguely remember people singing and dancing in English while we were there, some sort of parade thing perhaps -- might have been lion King, I vaguely remember people in fluffy costumes, though of course is Disney so that%26#39;s not unusual. To be honest I was bored out of my brain at the time and not really paying attention sorry. My son loved it -- English or not. I%26#39;m sure someone will know, or you could ask when you get there. You%26#39;re probably be spending a whole day there at the very least so there%26#39;s plenty of time to find out. I wouldn%26#39;t worry, if kids are young enough they don%26#39;t particularly care what language it%26#39;s in necessarily, mine cheerfully watched the normal cartoons on television in Cantonese or Mandarin or whatever it was.



Disney Land Shows-in english??


Lion King was definately in English (and was very very good) the 3D show was in English and was very funny, and the Broadway show was a mix of both, and also very enjoyable. We had a great time.




Hi Just back from HK and yes the shows are in dual languages and you do not even notice the difference. Everything at Disneyland and HOng Kong generally is in two languages and you will have no problems. If you are planning on staying at Disneyland Hotels check out the website and book direct. I would suggest you try to plan around seeing all the shows as we missed the timeslot on the Mickey show.The Lion King show was amazing but a bit scary for young children .We went on a weekday and it still took us about 6 hours to do everything.




the stitch experience and jungle cruise comes in 3 languages.




This is great news! I am sure we would enjoy it anyways but I guess it would help if we understood? I have lots of time to make sure we see and do it all at a slow and relaxed pace. We will have four nights at the Hollywood hotel. We are traveling with a group of ten(6 are kids starting at 2 years to 14)So i guess we need the extra time to make sure that there are no stresses, I know some say we will get bored; if this happens then we can venture to kowloon, hong kong island and city gate!......cant wait 10 more weeks!




when i was there, the parade was in chinese which was unfortunate.




5678-I think that I can handle that since we are able to watch the shows in english.





On another note, I was able to get in touch with kwok. He was able to price some transportation for me. I asked for transportation from hollywood hotel to cotai jet terminal and from Park lane hotel to airport. He said it would cost about 55USD per vehical per ride, we will need two. Do you think that this is decent(its a van)?



I also am waiting to hear back from your other suggestion(dicky)..thanks again!




park lane to airport 55 hkd is a little expensive. you should negotiate 350 hkd or 45 usd specially that you are hiring him two times. tell him that your friend used his services at this rate before.





also if you can negotiate 50 usd to cotai, then it should be better.




5678- I kinda thought so. Not only am I using him twice, I am using to vans each time? So he wants a total of 220USD? I guess it cuz he said they are mercedes??? I dont care for the make, as long as thet have wheels...hehe



I guess I will wait for Dicky to reply?

No comments:

Post a Comment