Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hotel email details

Hi I am trying to get a number of hotel (China) email details. I have had a little joy but boy is it hard work, anyone know of a site where i can get these or how to go about it, thanks.



Hotel email details


Well, there%26#39;s no online yellow pages, if that%26#39;s what you%26#39;re asking for.



Also be warned that email addresses for hotels can be something of a white elephant in China. More for show than practical purposes.



What hotels are you trying to look up?



Hotel email details


Down to my last two now! King Dynasty (Xian) and Oriental Culture (Beijing) although at least do have a fax number for them, thanks.




Xi%26#39;an King Dynasty Hotel: http://www.junanonline.com / reservation@junanonline.com



Beijing Oriental Culture Hotel: http://www.bochotel.com / http://www.bochotel.com/lxwm/qymail.htm (list of email addresses)



Seriously though, my dear, I spent less than 5 mins pulling those up on Google!!!




A thousand thanks, just goes to show how silly I am at these sort of things, if you are in the bar of any these hotels on my tour (10/05-25/05) the drinks will be on me, a BIG thank you.




Well your answer was much easier to get than the one on this thread: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297412-i9767-k188鈥?/a>



I think I must%26#39;ve spent at least 20 mins on that one if not more!



Sorry, I%26#39;m only in Shanghai... and I don%26#39;t think you%26#39;d fancy paying for my train tickets to Beijing or Xi%26#39;an! :(




Well we might be in luck I visit Shanghai staying @ the Bund Riverside 18/20th May, maybe we might meet up for that drink in the end, thanks again.




Heh, I%26#39;ll be waiting then. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment