Friday, April 2, 2010

Mirador Hostel at Mirador Mansions

Hi! I%26#39;m going to HK early this September and have made reservations for Mirador Hostel in Mirador Mansions. But I have read the reviews about Mirador Mansions itself and I am truly scared and surprised. I will be travelling on a budget, but I also want a decent place to stay in. Just a clean room, with airconditioning, tv and private bathroom. That%26#39;s all I need. Can someone please tell me the truth about Mirador Mansions? Is it really that bad? Does anyone have any suggestions in case Mirador is not really a good choice?



Mirador Hostel at Mirador Mansions


Hi,





It seems to me that I have the same questions as what you%26#39;ve posted. Do you know the answers to your questions already.



Can you share to me your experience and recommendations.





Thanks



Mirador Hostel at Mirador Mansions


If you are looking for a hotel, then Mirador Mansions is not for you. If you want reasonable, clean (inside), safe and convenient accommodation, then it could be the place for you.





For some pictures and advice look here:





http://chaskemp.googlepages.com/hongkong





For hostels in Mirador, I always advice NOT to book in advance in Hong Kong. Instead, head to the top floor and work your way down until you find somewhere that meets your budget and standards.




I did not stay in Mirador Mansions went I went to HK. I stayed instead at a different hostel. It was ok enough but I could have done better. Rooms were very cheap, clean and had friendly staff. But the room was very, very small with no windows so I felt cramped. But for the money I paid, it was ok.




hi chloe! where did you stay at hong kong? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment