Sunday, April 4, 2010

breakfast included in Venetian rates?

Hi there everyone.



I have booked a room at the Venetian over at their website.



My question: does it come with breakfast? i didn%26#39;t see any option whether we have to buy it on top of the room rates.



Help needed.



Thanks much!



breakfast included in Venetian rates?


Wouldn%26#39;t it be easier to call the Venetian and ask them what you paid for? My guess is it isn%26#39;t included. You might want to take advantage of room service breakfast - it is reasonably priced (I think) and is a nice way to start a lazy morning.



breakfast included in Venetian rates?


If you book directly with the resort%26#39;s website, it is %26#39;suite only%26#39;. However, there is currently a spring promotion package that comes with breakfast, HKG-MFM-HKG tickets on the CotaiJet and late checkout. If you%26#39;re travelling this month, it is definitely better value to book the package deal. Envy you....




I also booked a hotel for may 4-6.



I thought it also had a free breakfast.



But I emailed the hotel to make sure BUT there is none provided.




I don%26#39;t know about what packages including breakfast the Venetian is doing, but even McDonalds there is 50% more expensive than anywhere else in Macau or Hong Kong. If you don%26#39;t want a huge buffet, it might even make more sense to take a taxi or bus into the city centre and head to Margaret%26#39;s Cafe e Nata or Leitaria I Son.


  • halloween makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment