Wednesday, December 7, 2011

tour guide beijing

Recently back from Beijing. Can highly recommend Natalie, who I contacted after recommendations on this site, as a tour guide. She was lovely, spoke excellent English and very informative. Natalie organised a van for 4 of us to the Great Wall at Mutinya,stopping at her recommendation at the Cloisinne factory which was interesting. To make the most of a short time in Beijing I would definitely recommend her as a guide. Her email is natalie.jj@hotmail.com.

tour guide beijing

thankj you for that

and alvin and Qing are also quite ncie

tour guide beijing

I am visiting Beijing next week and after searching these boards, contacted Qing who was well recommended. She replied immideatly that she was booked. I then contacted Alvin who was also booked, but offered another guide (he also e-mailed me the next day with another offer of sharing a van with others) I then contacted Sophia, John, Natalie, Catherine and Peggy all of who%26#39;s names I got form this board. Giving them only a weeks notice and needing a guide on the weekend made it difficult.

I was very impressed that everyone I sent an e-mail to got back to me within several hours and were very well spoken.

I have booked with Peggy and am very excited for my visit. We exchanged many e-mails detailing our day and the fees. I will certainly post my experience when I return.

  • multiple tables
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment