Monday, December 12, 2011

Special Girls Day Out

Hi All,

I%26#39;ll be visiting my aunty and her daughter (50 and 25) in HK in May 08 (My aunty has lived there for 1 year now and her daughter is a frequent visitor). Given their genrosity i would love to take them out for the day. I know a luxurious western spa would be great but I would like to find something more traditional, say chinese massage, accupuncture and pedicure then off to a nice traditonal restauarant for a banquet.

There will be 4 of us, the above and myself (30%26#39;s) and little sister (twenties).

By the way my aunty is in the new territories but am more than happy to travel or have a day trip.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Special Girls Day Out

a day out in lamma maybe?

but post your q on either asiaxpat or geoexpat sites, locals and residents would be able to better assist you with your q

Special Girls Day Out

5678,

Lamma sounds good and I will certainly do some research 4 weeks and 3 days to go.

I had a look at the expate website forums and went through pages to find out lots about botox, private schools and taxes?

It doesn%26#39;t seem they are discussing these type of things:-)


for geoexpat

you can post your q under the everything else forum


5678,

Cool I%26#39;ll have a go at that:-) although I did think some of the local experts here could help and I am sure they will.


chuanspa.com/en/treatment_hk_massages.shtml


What about afternoon tea at the Peninsula Hotel? It is a great girls outing.

  • pink hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment