Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Beijing to Xian

Hi



am going to Beijing have limited tiome but want to see the Terracotta Army in Xian, I can see day return flights Beijing to Xian can anyone advise me please on the following





Is it possible on a day return flight to see the Terracotta Army from Beijing to Xian?





How far from the Airport in Xian is the site.





How many hours do I need in to see the site of the Terracotta Army





Thanks



Beijing to Xian


Yes, possible to fly there and back in the same day, just to see the Terracotta Warriors. However personally I wouldn%26#39;t recommend it, the time and cost outlay involved outweigh the sightseeing!



I%26#39;d rather take the overnight trains both ways and make it a 2N1D trip.



I would allow at the very least 2 hours of sightseeing at the Terracotta Warriors, preferably 3 hours or more.


  • halloween makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment