Monday, December 12, 2011

Call Me Dumb.....

but I just assumed the weather in Lijiang in mid-April would be on the cool side. I just checked two different weather sites, and it is in the mid-90s to 103 degrees F.

Does this sound right for this time of year? I was packing long-sleeved shirts and pants. What about Guilin? Will it also be toasty?? Thanks...

Call Me Dumb.....

The temperatue should be in the 14 to 20 degrees celcius range during april with occasional light showers.

it is really dependent on the sun, if the sun is up than even a light t-shirt is enough for most people but if the sun is not up than it can get abit chilly.

Call Me Dumb.....

Right. I know that the average temperature for April is lower, but the 2 websites I am checking (Accuweather %26amp; MSN) both are showing that the temps in the upcoming week will be %26gt;100 degrees.

I am just wondering if they might be wrong, or if it really IS that hot in Lijiang. I am packing for the trip, and don%26#39;t know whether to pack my hot-weather clothing. Any help would be appreciated!


well, i run an inn here in lijiang so am here right now. and the weather is hovering around 1324 degrees celcius depending on whether the sun is up or not


Thanks, Woodenman Boss. I appreciate your response about the weather. I am looking forward to my trip to Lijiang!!


I can%26#39;t imagine those temps in Lijiang. Your right that this is what the websites say, but given the mountainous location and the above response from someone who is there, this appears to be an error!

  • dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment