Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Accommodation with infant

Any suggestions for accommodation for 1 night in Xian for me, my Mother and my baby (1 year). We want to share a room and ideally pay no more than 100USD/700Y for a twin room (ideally with cot but not essential as baby can sleep with me.



Accommodation with infant


I just booked two twin rooms:one for a Japanese man with his daughter,an other for an English lady with her farther.Less 100USD.In the Wenyuan Hotel and City Hotel( 3-star hotel),locate center of city.Any help? Thanks



Accommodation with infant


or you just book the youth hotel



such as bell tower youth hotel or shuyuan youth hotel



one room is jsut 100-200 roso while the room is quite nice and service is nice



the food there is also cheap but nice



have a try




When are you staying?



I would suggest Grand Mercure, Mercure or Shaanxi Wenyuan Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment