Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chinese visa websites - Can pay with credit card?

I%26#39;ve been looking at a couple of the Chinese visa processing websites here:



china-embassy.org/eng/hzqz/yisq/t169580.htm





I%26#39;d like to pay with a credit card so I can get a ';spending bonus'; on my credit card, but I would need to charge it by March 31. Will any visa processing websites let you pay online with a credit card?





Thanks!



Chinese visa websites - Can pay with credit card?


This site will, but I%26#39;m not sure about the processing time.





http://www.visamailservice.com/



Chinese visa websites - Can pay with credit card?


http://www.oasischinavisa.com/ will too. How else would you pay if not with a credit card?




I%26#39;ve done it with a check since there was a $15 credit card proccessing fee.




Oh, I wouldn%26#39;t have thought of a fee for charging. I only looked at two sites and neither had a fee for charging. Of course, when they charge $30 - $50 each to essentially courier completed paperwork to an embassy, seems like there are some fees built right in. :)




I just received my Chinese visa using visaexpress based in Houston. You can use your credit card but there is a surcharge as mentioned earlier. However, in my case they were a lifesaver since I have two trips to Europe before the trip to China and needed the visa quickly. I used their ';fast/urgent'; service, FedEx%26#39;d the passport to them on Monday and had the visa back by FedEx today (Wed).

No comments:

Post a Comment