Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bossini & Giordano & Sanrio store

Planning to go to HK on July. this will be my 2nd visit. Also on my last visit (2006), I saw bossini %26amp; giordano stores everywhere. Can somebody tell me, where is actually their biggest store, where I can find complete range. Same goes to Sanrio store, where is their largest store in HK?



Bossini %26amp; Giordano %26amp; Sanrio store


don%26#39;t know about the largest but for Sanrio, better head out to Apita formerly known as Uny in Tai Koo Shing or go to Jusco. They are Japanese stores so they have a wider selection of cutesy items (in my opinion)



Bossini %26amp; Giordano %26amp; Sanrio store


Be sure to check out the Bossini Outlet Store located somewhere in Granville Road in Kowloon. They have clothing starting at HKD39.00 if I remember it right. Though this is not their biggest store, they sell the cheapest Bossini products.




The Bossini flagship store is in Nathan Road, Jordon at the Austin Road crossing. The biggest Giordano store is in Mansion House, Nathan Road opposite to Kowloon Park.




Thank you all for the reply. I just remember 1 think. I%26#39;m not familiar with HK at all. Been there once only,do the disney, ocean park,harbour plz and that%26#39;s all. So I have not a slightest idea, where are all this places mention. I will be staying at Holiday Inn Express this time, so I can easily go to times square. Do you think it%26#39;s worth going to the Jusco or Apita, or should I stick to Sogo? Will I get a lot more choices there? Are all the goods sold at Apita made in Japan? Do they have Uniqlo there?




There are Giordano, Bossini, Uniqlo around the corner from the Holiday Inn. The Uniqlo is on the 2nd or 3rd floor of the building with the Esprite on the first floor.



Sogo%26#39;s toy department was a bit disappointing to me. You might be better off at the Toys R Us.




Thank you. I hope all these stores will be on sale during my visit 1 - 5 July.

No comments:

Post a Comment