Monday, December 12, 2011

Cable Car

Hi,



What is the cable car ride like?



My problem is I suffer with a bit of vertigo and will quite uneasy if the cable car travels at great heights or travels out over the water.



Any thoughts on how I might go?





Thanks, Denza



Cable Car


My question related to the Ocean Park cable car.....





Denza



Cable Car


Wo. Steer clear if vertigineous (?) It%26#39;s HIGH. Not Quite over water but close.




Ok....it might be a bit of an issue - do you have to use the Cable Car or are there other options?




There are free shuttle bus running between the two entrances of Ocean Park.




Thanks Tin, that sounds like the best way to go for me.





Denza




Before you leave the park to use the free shuttle bus (number 888) you need to request a member of staff at the exit turnstile to stamp your hand for same day re-entry at the other entrance.




Denza,I have done it twice and hated it. I sit there with my eyes closed and can hardly wait for it to finish. I have done it because at that time I did not know there was an alternative other than walking all the way back to the start. We are going again in October so I will be doing the shuttle! I believe however for other people the view from the cable car is spectacular.




Just for your information...



In a year or so, there will be a new funicular rail that shuttles between the two sides of the park, part of the redevelopment project now underway in Ocean Park.




Isn%26#39;t the uphill escalator still running? It connects the hill with the flatland beneath. You should have no problem finding it IF it is still running.



Otherwise, take the bus or blindfold yourself(:P)

No comments:

Post a Comment