Monday, December 12, 2011

Hotel Booking

Hi,





Will be booking my hotel accomodation (Kimberly Hotel) through online booking.





Just want to check if the following website is reliable.





hoteltravel.com/hongkong/鈥imberley.htm





Also, is this hotel accessible and is there any other good recommendations for similar price hotels around the same area?





Thanks.



Hotel Booking


Try this one can compare..





http://www.agoda.com/



Hotel Booking


Hi Kluffy





I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times and have found it pretty good value for money.





The rooms are certainly big enough for one person, but may be a bit of a squeeze for two. The one issue I had was lack of cupboard space so dont bring too many clothes with you.





Location wise, it is pretty good. Within 5 to 10 mins walk of Nathan Road and the MTR. There are lots of interesting places to eat very close on Knutsford Terrace.





I would certainly stay there again.




Friends of mine stayed there and they said it was ok but a bit small. I have stayed a couple of times near there at the Park Hotel and thought it was good value.




Hi all, thanks for the reply. Saw another deal with Pruton Prudential Hotel with almost the same price. I am kind of in a confusion in which hotel to book. Which hotel is better?




Hi kluffy, maybe you could also try http://directrooms.com/ and compare the price. I book thru this webby for my stay in June.




thanks.. i think is the season... been checking many web sites and realised that the rates on 30 April is really expensive as compared to other normal days.. Sigh.. guess just have to stick on to book my hotel. Thanks everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment