Wednesday, December 7, 2011

on hostels in TST

hi, would like to ask if anyone has stayed in the hostel in Miradr Building in TST? I%26#39;ve booked the standard rooms for 2 with the Kowloon New Hostel and I read reviews that they would usual recommend upgrades to deluxe rooms. Is there very much difference between the two types of room? I%26#39;m just looking for a room comfortable enough that I would be able to bathe and sleep in peace since I would be spending most of my timing out and about



on hostels in TST


I don%26#39;t know Kowloon New Hostel, but there are many hostels in Mirador Mansions, some good, some not so.





One thing with rooms in Mirador, they are all small- very small. Somehow they fit a bed, TV, telephone, toilet and shower in one very small space.





One you might compare with is: www.cosmicguesthouse.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment